Australian ISP SMTP Servers List
These ISPs are known to block Port 25 in some way.
If your ISP (internet service provider) is listed below, use their SMTP server as your outgoing SMTP mail server.
For people setting up their email with FastHit
If your ISP is not listed below, you can use mail1.fasthit.net as your SMTP server. Else, use your ISPs SMTP server, listed below.
If you are having problems with sending email, please call your ISP and ask them if they block port 25 for outgoing mail. If they are, ask for their outgoing mail server (SMTP) and use that in your email setup.
- BigPond: Dialup - IDSN - Satellite - ADSL
- SMTP Server: mail.bigpond.com
- Optusnet (Optus)
- SMTP Server: mail.optusnet.com.au/dd>
- SMTP Server: mail.m.iinet.net.au
- SMTP Server: mail.tpg.com.au
- SMTP Server: smtp.ozemail.com.au
- People Telecom (Formerly Swiftel)
- WA SMTP: smtp.per.people.net.au
- NSW SMTP: smtp.syd.people.net.au
- VIC SMTP: smtp.mel.people.net.au
- QLD SMTP: smtp.bri.people.net.au
- SA & NT SMTP: smtp.ade.people.net.au
- AmNet (Amcom)